Prayer Requests

My extended family is in need of intense prayer for private intentions. Suffice
to say that no life is physically in danger, but bad decisions have led to unpleasant
consequences.

A friend of the family also needs prayers. He used to go to the church I grew up
going to. He was my Lutheran conformation sponsor. He has prostate cancer and will
soon be receiving radiation treatments five days a week for the next five weeks.

Comments 9

1. LI LOK wrote:

Thank God for that I can submit my prayer request here, and thank you for your prayer, may God bless you.
    Firstly, please pray for that my mother was cheated by Mr. Kwong, Mr Ho, Hin Chai and Anna the year before, she went to a company and worked as an Office assistant, but they cheated my mother, and compelled my mother to give her money out to them(they cheated my mother that the money was used for investment, and the investment was failured), and went away, thank God for that the policemen arrested Mr. Kwong now, but the Mr. Ho , Hin Chai and Anna were still not arrested, please pray for that God can help the policemen in the investigation, and find the evidence to accuse the Mr. Kwong and his helper in the judiciary court, thank God for that the policemen sent us several letters till now about that the investigation is in the progressing, please pray for that God can move their heart, Mr. Kwong , Mr. Ho, Hin Chai and Anna will regret about that they cheated my mother, and they can have pity on my mother , and return the money back to my mother , thank you.
    Secondly, (1) Please pray for that I can improve my working efficiency, and please pray for and thank God for that God can protect my family members and I will not to be hurt by my workmates and supervisors in order that I can have psychological health during working and I will have a stable job after my contract due, and pray for and thank God for that I will not be suffered in the marital problems in my job, please pray for that I can further my contract, please pray for that God can help me to make my every effort in keeping my job, please pray for that God can protect my job – which is as a Contract Office Support Assistant, I need this job very much, please pray for that God can have mercy upon me, please pray for that God can help me to tackle with the wrong I make in my job, include I break a pen when I feel very stressed, please pray for that God will forgive my fault and will not punish me about my fault, and I will not make this wrong or others again whole life times, and help me to keep the job after the end of my contract and further my contract for one more year, and please pray for and thank God for that I can have talent to do a job if I will not further the contract later, because I want to earn living for my family members, now I have taken in the psychological medicines, and please pray for that my family members and I will not hurt by my bosses, and will not suffer a loss at the judgement day. and please pray for that my mother and I can use our all our spare time to study bible, distribute the gospel pamphlets and pray, so that we can have spiritual growth up. (2)please pray for that my brother , sister and I can have safety during working hour, please pray for that God can protect my family members and I to have a job. 4) Please pray for that I now use a sharp wood to cut into my skin in order that I can keep on praying, (5)Please pray for that I can restore my psychological health, because I am always blame myself about the sins I committed before, I am afraid that God will punish me about the sins I committed before, please pray for that I can have biblical mind to know will God punish me one day or not, so that I can live out good witnesses and have peace to face the punishment from God one day, and please pray for that God can forgive me. (6) Please pray for and thank God for that I will not be suffered in the marital problems, so that I can seek the kingdom and the righteousness of God first, and have a spiritual growth up, and I will not regret about the decision I made in this marriage this life, that I will only choose the Christian girlfriend that was arranged by God, please pray for that if God had not prepare a Christian girlfriend for me, help me to keep alone whole life, so that I will not be hurt again in order that I can restore my psychological health and have a spiritual growth up. (7)Please pray for that the son of my brother will not hurt himself, my brother and my sister will not be suffered in the marital problems , my sister can have good psychological health, and we can maintain a good relationship, we will not be hurt by the husband of my sister and the wife of my brother, so that my mother and I can help my sister and my brother to accept the Jesus. (8)Please pray for that my computer can run well , and I can continue submit my prayer requests and study bible from the net, so that my mother and I can firmly believe in the bible ,and we can have assurance of the salvation. And please pray for that we will not suffer a loss in the Lord’s Judgement Day, thank God for that I can keep on use mind or mouth to pray in the office , please pray for that God can keep my stomach health if I pray with fasting for too long time, and please pray for that God can keep me not to hurt myself if I undergo stress because I found some blood come out of my body nowadays, please pray for that God can keep me if I need to see a doctor, please pray for that God can help me not to bleeding inside my body and I can restore my health, and please pray for that I can not only keep on use mouth to pray in the office but also in the whole life time, God can keep my health when I pray too vigorous, and I can pray at mid-night , and my mother and I can go to the church where God prepared for us and donate our money there in the will of God, so that we can have spiritual growth up , please pray for that I can maintain a good psychological and body health, and can keep on pray with heart this life, and please pray for that I will not suffer from disease ( such as heart disease) if I pray too vigorous. (9)Please pray for that my family members and I can have place to live and food to eat, we will not buy the “london gold” and we can have safety in using electricity and fire, pray for my sister that she want to born a baby, please keep her health and baby’s health, and please pray for that we can apply for compassionate rehousing in God’s will, may God have mercy upon my family members. (10) Please pray for that when I distributing the gospel pamphlets in the mainland China, the policemen come to me, and write down my Identity Card number, please pray for that God can help me to tackle with it. (11) Please pray for that I hurt my skin in order to keep on praying, please pray for that I can keep on pray with hurt my skin and will not infected by the SARS or other viruses. (12) Please pray for that my ears can not hear clearly now. (12)Please pray for that my brother will not go on drinking the wine and gambling, and please pray for that when his wife want to divorce with him, he will not have some irrational thoughts, such as commit suicide or hurt himself or do some hurtful things . so that he will not be arrested by the policemen. (13)Please pray for my stomach check in the hospital; (14)Please pray for that God can purify me and help me to have spritual growth up, and please pray for that my family members and I will not be hurt by my colleagues, classmates, church members and friends include Christian colleagues, so that they can be helpful for me to live out a good witness before my family members, my grandmother, my father, my sister, my brother and my relatives can all accept the Jesus Christ, and my mother and I can have a spiritual growth up and can strenghthen our faith.
    And I am sorry for any inconvinience and wrong I made to submit my prayer request above, pray in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, A-men.

Posted 23 Jun 2007 at 7:41 pm
  2. Matt wrote:

Blessings , can you keep alive in your prayers Matt,s 09 prayer Journal 3, In Jesus Christ Name,Amen Thanks

Posted 08 Jul 2009 at 9:20 am
  3. Daniel Patrick wrote:

I am in need of help for rent so my wife and I can move into our own first place.Section 8 housing will pay for everything except $450 and we are short on the funds. I am hoping we are able to get some help through you. The place for rent is located at 639 Washington St in Cambridge maryland and the Landlord’s phone number is (410)713-0812 if you would like to contact them. They are willing to work with us and anyone who can help us out would be appreciated.
    Daniel Patrick

Posted 05 Aug 2009 at 5:42 pm
  4. Heather wrote:

Please pray that I (Heather) Do Not Lose Residential Custody of my Children (Madison and Hailey) please pray I will win at each one of the court hearings I have coming up in the future and that god will bless me abundantly and please pray for me to be able to affored financially to pay for all the attorney fees and to be blessed with a good job to do so and to have gods strength, mercy & favor upon me everyday i go to court,please pray I don’t loose faith. And please pray for my father he has been fighting cancer for 1 1/2 and is down to 109 pnds please pray for healing and for my mother to be healed physically and strengthened as well.

Warmly
    Heather in N.

Posted 01 Sep 2009 at 10:31 pm
  5. ASDFGHJ wrote:

PERPETUAL CLEAR THE WAY FOR US.

Posted 15 Oct 2009 at 10:26 am
  6. Abhishek dey wrote:

I am Abhishek Dey from Agartala,Tripura(India).I am leaving my native town(Agartala) & will move to another city(Kolkata) of my country for 2 years for studying Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineering.The condition of my mother’s health have improved a little bit from before.The credits goes to my all those brothers & sisters who have prayed for her well-being through the various prayer request websites where I have posted requests of prayers for her health.It might be possible that you are also a part of them.But,this is not over.She needs more & more of your prayer & god’s grace for her complete recovery.She is still lying in the danger zone & her condition is still very critical & serious.She is a patient of chronic kidney failure,heart,hi/low blood pressure,anaemia,diabetes & thyroidism.She also underwent a heart by-pass surgery in the year 2000.Present condition of her heart & kidneys are very critical.Presently she is undergoing peritoneal dialysis for problems relating with her kidneys.Another major problem that is arising every month or so is that,a fluid gets accumulated in her chest which needs to be tapped manually after admitting her in a hospital.The reason or main cause of accumulation of the fluid in her chest still remains undisclosed.Even the local doctors are confused.It may be due to the leakage of the dialysis fluid into her lungs or may be due to her heart ailments.She also underwent a mild brain stroke this february.According to medical science & doctors,a patient who once experience a mild brain stroke are much prone to experience a major stroke later in future.Presently she is completely bed ridden.She even cannot sit,walk,stand or make other body movements by her own.Here,too,the main reason behind it remains undiagnosed & undisclosed.We are also planning to take her to another major city of the country for better treatment after few months.So,I would like to request you all to pray more & more to god for her complete recovery,well-being & longevity.I understand that in this situation,only prayers & miracles can do the work.Request god to touch her each & every ailing body parts with his healing hands & heal them – including her heart,kidneys,chest,lungs,brain,hands,legs,spinal cord,the entire nervous system,e.t.c.Pray to him so that she does not undergo a second attack of stroke.Pray to him so that the accumulation of fluid in her chest stops permanently & a need for further hospitalisation does not arise.Request him to make her active as before.Pray to him so that she can again start walking & make other body movements of her own.Request him to gift her a long life,free from any disease or ailments.Pray to god for her complete recovery & well-being.The condition of health of my father is also not good.He is a patient of hi blood pressure & high diabetes.He is also having a matured stone in his gall bladder which needs to be operated.So,I request you all to pray for my father also.Pray to god for my father’s complete recovery,well-being & longevity.Pray to god so that such a situation does not arise in which I have to suspend my studies either temporarily or permanently over there for the detoriation of health of my father or mother & have to come back to my native town in an emergency.Pray to god so that I can stay there well without any fear,tension,worry or anxiety regarding my parents’s health.Request god to take care of my parents in my abscence & always keep his hands both on my head & my parents’s for our well-being & for leading us towards excellence & prosperity.I shall remain ever greatful to you for this kind act of your’s.Thanking you,once again…

Posted 18 Oct 2009 at 3:53 pm
  7. Dave wrote:

Please pray that GOD will heal my Mom, Dorothy. She has lung cancer. I love my Mom.

Posted 18 Oct 2009 at 11:04 pm
  8. Eero wrote:

We have Christmas celebration for inner-city people. It is 12.21.2009. We ask that you pray that God saves, heals and renews a lot of people and that all go well.

Posted 24 Nov 2009 at 10:42 am
  9. Kaca wrote:

Please, support me in prayers:
    For URGENT DIVINE INTERVENTION FOR COMPLETE RECONCILIATION with my loved one SHULE
    That SHULE DOES NOT GET INVOLVED INTO ANY NEW RELATIONSHIP, but that HE MAKES STEPS TOWARD ME (CALL, APPROACH), THAT GOD FORM LINES OF GOOD COMMUNICATION BETWEEN US, KEEP US IN HIS CARE and HELP US TO WORK OUT ALL PROBLEM
    THAT WE START AGAIN, OFFICIALLY GET MARRIED AND HAVE MANY CHILDREN!
    God gives promises, and I know He is FAITHFUL!
    Thank you very much. God bless you. I pray for you. Praise the Lord for He hear prayers and answer on it.
    Kaca